Additional Client Case Studies
Drive increased brand awareness, consideration, and purchase by developing a social media strategy for the brand to engage with its consumers.
Launched a comprehensive social media platform for Contadina including a Facebook page, Mamma Dina personality profile, and external seeding efforts in coordination with re-launched website content reflecting Italian heritage and cooking.
- 1,821% increase in Facebook fans
- 100%+ increased in activity on the Facebook site
- Increased web site visits
- 180% increase in web site pages consumed
Grow sales and share by magnifying the social and viral power of the Milk Bone/Canine Assistance charitable tie-in program
CSF developed and managed the expansion of the relationship into a full-scale social media promotion, including the development of a social media support platform for the PBS Documentary, “Through A Dog’s Eyes”. The social media support drove:
- An immediate increase of over 15x in Facebook fans in just 6 weeks
- 440% increase in brand interaction Milk Bone Facebook group.
- Effort was extended to PBS and Canine Assistants through THEIR Facebook presences, Twitter and a concentrated blogger outreach effort to drive virality.
To develop, test, and implement a consumer targeting strategy that results in the greatest sales impact.
CSF implemented an integrated testing methodology comparing combinations of behavioral, geographic, contextual, and lifestyle targeting. The targeting technologies resulted in increased interaction and coupon redemption and drove immediate offline sales lift during the test period. These efforts, are now being integrated across every brand in the Del Monte brand portfolio.
- Winning targeting methodology drove 8X increase in offline brand sales lift during the test period
Create a go-to-market strategy to launch the first cloud-based real time search engine product, focused on driving initial user downloads.
CSF acted as the in-house marketing department for the development, launch, and roll-out of Wowd–creating all messaging platforms, product marketing efforts, and a reporting infrastructure for measuring the impact of external marketing. The launch of the product was a success, resulting in the verification of the business model and positioning Wowd for it’s Series B funding efforts, to close in Q2 2010. CSF is currently assisting in ongoing user acquisition efforts as well as revenue and monetization development strategies.
Successfully launch the Tracksimple brand and service by developing a positioning, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing materials.
Acting as the in-house marketing department, CSF defined the Tracksimple story for its media analytics target audience. CSF:
- Defined and validated a brand positioning in market
- Developed a go-to-market strategy, and communications brief
- Wrote a PR strategy and identified a partner to implement
- Provided introduction services to help Track Simple find and sign its first customers
To develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for the School of Business and Professional Studies that raises school ranking, perception scores, applications, and admitted student quality.
CSF conducted an in-depth market analysis to effectively differentiate USF from its key competitors with surrounding Universities. CSF then constructed the communications framework, and defined and implemented a marketing and advertising effort. While the program is new, it is resulting in university inquiries and applications that meet or exceed established goals.