- Del Monte Foods represents 18 brands in the consumer foods and pet foods/pet treats vertical categories of CPG. To date Del Monte had made minimal investment into digital as a viable path for speaking to and engaging with consumers to drive revenue growth.
- CSF worked the Del Monte brands to establish a 3-year vision for integrating digital into all aspects of the marketing strategy, including paid media, packaging, trade and shopper marketing and other areas.
- CSF worked to streamline data collection methods and built an Engagement Strategy that merged together traditional CRM avenues (email, etc.) with social media in a way that dramatically impacted consumer touch points, and drove sales.
- CSF developed a proprietary media mix model for forecasting digital media ROI based on the performance of first year campaigns and utilized that to establish the “outsmart, not outspend” methodology that dominates Del Monte digital strategy at this time; maximizing consumer touch points in owned, earned and paid media.
- During the period of the relationship, Del Monte Foods has been recognized as an innovative digital marketer and the “street” has responded with the stock value increasing more than 100% during the same period.
- Del Monte has successfully utilized paid media, apps, mobile, online video and social to engage with their consumers, on such brands a Milkbone, Contadina and Fruit Naturals/Fruit Chillers.
- Del Monte has developed a number of consumer promotions and shopper marketing initiatives within digital that increased partner value and drove in-store sales for the shopper partners.